Saturday, July 19, 2008

Updates

Recovery has been somewhat minimal this week. I've pretty much just taken the whole week off from training after the last three weeks.

Did a flat medium length (77km) ride today and my legs felt really flat. I'm very happy I'm not racing a triathlon tomorrow.

I am however, racing an open water swim tomorrow. It will be my first. The Vancouver Open Water Swim Association is hosting it down at Kits beach, and I will be doing the 3k swim. I believe its a 2 lap 1.5km route which works quite well for me.

Few Blog updates. I've added a training log at the top. Does this made the blog too busy? Let me know your thoughts, I can still move it.

And there is also a blog tracker which shoes number of unique visitors. That is down the right column. 

Anyways, taking it easy tonight before the race.

Wish me luck!

No comments: