Monday, October 6, 2008

Potential Cause of Leg Injury

I've been complaining about my leg hurting for some time now, however, since my 28k run last weekend my right leg has gotten tighter and tighter. I've done nothing but stretch since then, so I am trying to come up with a potential cause...

What have I changed about my lifestyle?

All I've come up with is this...


Curious. What do you have to say about that Tanis! I always knew vegetables were bad for you.

Anyways, I'm just kidding, obviously the vegetables have had a positive impact on my health, but didn't really have anything to update for today. 

I am proud to say I've made it 9 days now though. And most of those have been real vegetables and not simply V8.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Pain vs Vegetable exposer"! That is priceless! It's as if just proximity to vegetables induces pain in you! I'm glad you're eating more vegetables now though Vince. Try spreading peanut butter on celery, you love peanut butter! Or eating soup! it's like a meal and a drink and a vegetable serving all in one! I'm proud of you Vince. Good luck. Maybe you could give Lydia a call for some advice on leg pain causes... 4 weeks off of work and going strong!

Anonymous said...

way to feed the warrior

Anonymous said...

I think you and this fellow: http://www.seanbonner.com/blog/archives/001857.php

Should do a joint study

mishmish said...

lol AMAZING chart. almost as good as this guy's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhmahD_EbHY