Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Mission

One of the biggest problems I have with swimming is consistency. To try and solve this, I have decided to swim an average of at least 1km a day between now and the Shawnigan Half Iron. This really isn't that much, it just means I can't take weeks off at a time. 

I'm going to start this count from February 1st, So far I'm 9km in and we are the 10th, today's practice will bump me over the count.

Keep checking in, and criticize me if I start to slip. I'll update my numbers much more regularly. 

2 comments:

RunningLaur said...

Here are your questions:
1. What has been your biggest challenge during training, and how have you overcome it?
2. Why have you made triathlons your sport of choice?
3. What is one trait that you most admire in another person?
4. You seem to love silly pictures. What is your current favorite?
5. What do you like best about being Canadian / from Vancouver?

The full rules can be found on my blog. Enjoy!

Derek WL said...

Props man!
If ever need a workout, or a buddy to swim with (and allow you and me to swim outside free of crowds whenever we want) then let me know :)